D'Asigner Events is led by Lynn D'Ascanio. Originally from Toronto, Canada she has made the Florida Keys her home for over 30 years. Married 30 years to Amedeo, who was born and raised in the Florida Keys they are part of a family-owned design/build business, called D’Asign Source, established in 1959. Amedeo and Lynn are both,Florida licensed interior designers and enjoy creating beautiful environments for their clientele.
Being in an Italian family, large-scale parties with a festive atmosphere and good food are a part of Lynn's lifestyle. Event planning is second nature to her. In many ways, what she does is a cross between interior design and event planning. Just as an interior designer translates someone's personal style into the interior of a home, Lynn transmits the client's style into the decor of the wedding... leaving a specific, abiding impression.
Lynn is a professional member of the American Bridal Consultants (ABC) of South Florida and regularly attends meetings, seminars and continuing education in the wedding planning field throughout the state of Florida. Lynn has also had the honor and privilege of working with renowned New York City event planner Preston Bailey on exclusive events in the South Miami area.
* Licensed, Florida Interior Designer ID00003972
* Affiliate Member of American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
* Professional Level member of American Association of Bridal Consultants
* Inducted into The Knot Hall of Fame in 2017
* Awarded Top 2% of Wedding Planners in the US by The Knot
* Awarded "Best Of" by The Knot - 4 consecutive years
* Awarded "Couple's Choice Award - 3 consecutive years by Wedding Wire.com
* Awarded Best of Borrowed and Blue.com by vendor colleagues
* Currently the only wedding planner in the Florida Keys inducted into the Knot Hall of Fame